Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter...

Breakfast
Bacon and egg breakfast tart.


For most of us, Easter is a long weekend.  Lots of relaxing times and catching up with family and friends.  For me its about cooking some delicious treats and staying inside being cozy, watching films and knitting.

Pjs & hand knitted socks: so comfy! I'm in love with a handknitted merino sock!
lounging in my hand knitted socks.


Although Melbourne's weather has been very up and down, I've still gone towards comfort this weekend in my hand knitted socks and tasty simple treats.

My beautiful bunny by artist Matthew Sleeth! I love our studio visits!

So I hope that you have a wonderful Easter and that it is relaxing with loads of tasty treats too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...