Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Cutest Espresso Cups Ever!

Espresso cups
Lollipop Pottery


I managed to pick up the most adorable, cute and funny espresso cups by a great little hand makey duo Lollipop Pottery.  Lollipop Pottery is based in Ohio and create these very functional pieces that are dishwasher safe (something I always look for!)


Espresso cups
Lollipop Pottery


These are part of their Lollimonster series and I couldn't resist them.  I think that the little dudes on them look like me pre-coffee... they have a "give me the damn coffee" look to them!

Espresso cups
Lollipop Pottery Espresso Cups


I picked these up at the amazing little shop at the American Folk Art Museum who always have an awesome range of items from great independent craft and folk art people.  If you check out Lollipop Pottery's website, there is a pretty good list of suppliers where you can pick up a piece or two for your kitchen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...