Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Give me some burger and fries with a view...


I guess I have a  bit of a ritual when I arrive in San Francisco.  I get off the plane, check into my hotel and then I hit The Burger Bar on the 6th floor of Macy's to get a burger and fries hit - big time!!!  I got the Sliders (three mini burgers) with sweet potato fries.  Mark had one of the more meaty burgers with cheese - medium rare of course.  We also got their delicious fried jalapeno pickles.



One of the things that I love about The Burger Bar is the view from the restaurant.  If you manage to get a window seat like we did, you can see all the way down to Union Square.  Lucky for us, it was a beautiful day too.



There is something super relaxing after the 14 hour flight to chill out eating burgers and immersing yourself into the landscape of San Francisco.  I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Thing is... did y'all finish everything on the plates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we did!!! We were starving after the flight!

    ReplyDelete

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...