Monday, September 16, 2013

A fancy egg-ie bread...

Eggie breakfast goodness!


I love eggs for breakfast.  I go through stages of how I like them; boiled, scramble etc.  This week I've been making the good old 'Eggie bread' in the morning as it is quick and definitely satisfying!

This fancier version adds a good amount of flat leaf parsley while cooking.  I love how the parsley gets a little crisp.  Our parsley is going a little crazy at the moment, I feel like I'm using it in almost every meal!

You've never made 'eggie bread'?!  Simply you cut a hole in the bread (discard this part).  Heat a little oil in a frying pan, place bread in and then crack an egg into the hole and cook to your liking.  It only takes a few minutes and is delicious!

I like to cook mine so the egg yolk is still runny when I cut into it.  How about you?  How do you like your eggs?

2 comments:

  1. Is that the same as 'toad in the hole'? This looks delicious, I love eggs!! Since Anita hates eggs with a passion, it will have to be something I try when she's not home, haa ;)

    ReplyDelete

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...