Monday, May 28, 2012

Recipe Remix: Choc Chip Hedgehog...

Choc chip hedgehog


I needed to make something quick and delicious for The Biggest Morning Tea to be held at my husbands work.  Yes, I did get a text message from Mark and I knew that he was hoping that I would offer to make something!  (good wife I am - he he!)  Anyway, as we have been super busy during the week I wanted to make something that was quick and no bake but that was full of chocolatey goodness!  This resulted in the Recipe Remix of the standard Hedgehog slice into a Choc Chip Hedgehog!

You can find the original recipe here, it's pretty simple and I was lucky that I had all the ingredients in my pantry.

The only remix for this recipe was to add a good sprinkle of chocolate chips over the top of the slice as soon as it has gone in the pan and quickly push them in with a spoon.  The result is extra chocolatey and a good crunch when you bite the slice!  I find that with this recipe, you can cut the slice into smaller squares as it's a little bit more 'rich' in flavour and texture.  A great little sweet treat with your coffee!

Enjoy!
Miss Mardi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...