Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Gingerbread Trees...

Gingerbread


I was getting my festive season bake on this weekend! I love Gingerbread anytime of the year but it is even better at Christmas time. You can find my recipe here.


Gingerbread trees iced...these are my Kris Kringle gift... We have a handmade/ recycled/ regifted policy for work! Naturally I'm a handmade kinda gal!
 

This year I went with some trees as I was making them for my Kris Kringle gift at work. The team that I am currently sitting with have a recycled, re-gifted or hand made policy for the Kris Kringle which I think is fantastic! Hopefully they will be enjoyed!

UPDATE:  My Kris Kringle recipient guessed that they were from me!!!  They got a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...