Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Croissant in a Jaffle?

Yep, day old croissant with jam in the Jaffle maker? Genius!!!!



As many of you are aware, I'm a little bit obsessed with my Breville Jaffle Maker.  I adore it!  I'm a big fan of a breakfast jaffle, usually consisting of bacon and eggs or some other type of savoury filling.

The other day, we had some croissants that were starting to get a little old and dry.  They weren't looking too appealing.  I thought, "I wonder if it could be revived in the Jaffle maker?" The answer is YES!!

I sliced the croissant in half, added a little butter and some raspberry jam and them popped in the Jaffle Maker.  The result is a buttery, crispy and sweet pastry.  Added with some vanilla cream and you've got yourself a sweet breakfast treat.

Really, is there anything that you can't put in the Jaffle Maker?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...