Friday, May 3, 2013

Breakfasts and Brunch...

Hello brunch! Love me some bagels!!!
Smoked Salmon bagel.



Weekend breakfast and brunch is such a lovely treat. I thought I would share some of my home favourites.  I adore making breakfast and brunch at home, it is one of my favourite things to do on the weekend.  Even though I do enjoy going out for breakfast, nothing beats a fancy feed at home with a Bloody Mary, in your pjs!

Breakfast...
Porridge with cooked apples, maple syrup and chopped pecan nuts.
 

And yummy breakfast! Scrambled eggs, spinach and bacon in a pita bread!
a speedy breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and spinach in a pita!


Mexican baked eggs
you will recognize this from a previous post... love a Mexican style baked eggs!
#breakfast baked eggs with hot sauce... Nom nom
baked eggs in bread with hot sauce!
 

The good thing about working from home today is making a delicious omelette with spinach, mushrooms and bacon! #breakfast #marimekko
the remains of an English style omelette, with mushrooms and bacon.
What's your favourite thing for breakfast?  Are you a sweet person who goes for pancakes and french toast?  Or do you dig the savoury with eggs, bacon and hot sauce?  OMG, I'm getting hungry right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also find this delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...